In this season we want to do what we can to help people in need. Complete this form to let us know what your needs are and one of our team will follow up with you as soon as possible.Get Help
FEELING ANXIOUS, OVERWHELMED, OR JUST NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO?
- 1737 – Free call or text 1737 any time, 24 hours a day. You’ll get to talk to a trained counsellor completely free.
- Youthline – Trained counsellors available teenagers at 0800 376 633 (www.youthline.co.nz)
- Kidsline – Trained counsellors available for children up to 14 years old at 0800 543754
- The Lowdown – A good place to go if you or someone you know is experiencing Depression (www.thelowdown.co.nz).
- Mental Health Crisis Teams – Contact Healthline on 0800 611 116 who can connect you directly to the crisis team in your area.
- Shine – 0508 744 633 – Support families impacted by family violence and can connect to safe housing.
- Countdown – Go to https://www.countdown.co.nz and click on this symbol at the bottom of the page to get help.
- Victim Support – 0800 Victim (0800 842 846)
- Help – 09 623 1700 – Support around Sexual Abuse (Auckland)
- Free Parenting Helpline – 0800 568 866 – 9:00am-9:00pm (www.parenthelp.org.nz)
- The Parenting Place (www.theparentingplace.com) – Great for online articles, tips and parent coaching.
- Plunketline – 0800 933 922.