30th October - 4th November
Heart Week is our intentional effort to put ‘love in action’ as a church community. Throughout the year we have many opportunities to reach out as a church,
but Heart Week is our opportunity to reach out together.
Contact your local campus to find out how you can contribute to Heart Week 2023
There are number of ways to get involved across Heart Week,
no matter how much time or resource you have to give.
Click on your campus location and see the opportunities available to register for near you!
Auckland Light Party
Kia ora! Be involved in HEART WEEK by serving our local community at the Auckland Light Party! This community event provides families with a safe and exciting alternative to trick-or-treating. We are looking for people keen to host, face paint, BBQ, make popcorn and candy floss.
Bag of Blessing (Women's Refuge)
This year we want to bless Women's Refuge. You can help by signing up to fill a shopping bag with items to donate.
Auckland Homeless Outreach
Join us during Heartweek as we reach the homeless in the Auckland CBD. We are looking for volunteers to help cook and connect.
Fill a BAG OF BLESSING to restock the food bank at your local campus.
Pick up your bag from your campus from Sunday 23 October.
We also encourage you to find ways to bless people in your world. Here are some ideas…
- Drop off a cake to a neighbour
- Write a letter of appreciation to a teacher/nurse
- Pay for the next persons coffee/meal
- Offer to look after friends kids so they can go on a date
- Donate blood
- Donate hair for Alopecia wigs
- Buy produce and meat from local stores (instead of the supermarket) for a week
- Offer to house clean or garden for an elderly/disabled neighbour
- Smile/greet people you walk past
- Be creative and initiate!